Sunday, March 30, 2008

Introduction

RoboCute is my entry in the PyWeek 6 competition.

I was trying to think of some kind of juxtaposition to make things more interesting.

My first thought was Caveman Robot. Click the link for hilarity.

Then I thought about the movie Robot Monster. I watched that movie as a kid and it freaked me out. I saw it again last winter and I laughed so hard I fell off the couch!

What about Robot Viking I asked myself? Hmm ... still not original enough.

Finally RoboCute came about because I gave up trying to do my own tiles. So I'm using the most fabulous tiles I've ever seen! Free or not. Luckily their free.

Visit: Lost Garden: Danc's Miraculously Flexible Game Prototyping Tiles

Call me a wimp, call me unoriginal, but there are some interesting challenges ahead from choosing this tile set!

No comments: