Sunday, April 13, 2008

Selectionology

This is a lot of fun but it's also a lot of work. If it weren't for Python and pyglet, I'd probably have thrown in the towel by now.

As you can see in the image I have multi-select working now. You can add to the selection with the Ctrl key and create selection ranges via the Shift key.

I still need to work on clearing selections, I guess using the escape key. Since I'm using escape for exiting the program I need to write code to change that behavior.

I modified the way catalog pages are displayed. I decided to scale the original images using OpenGL instead of manually creating thumbnails. Now I need to rewrite the code that calculates the page height taking the scaling into account. Centering also needs to be fixed.

Hopefully, I can pound this into some consistent form and then I'll commit to SVN.

No comments: